LSD Boat Policy
Effective June 1, 2016
Note: This policy completely replaces the policy published prior to this date.
The Laguna Sea Dwellers board of directors has adopted the following Boat Charter Policy, effective June 1, 2017.
- Payment in full is due at the time the trip is booked.
- If unable to make the boat trip you may sell your spot to another diver or contact the boat committee to inquire if there is a waitlist. If there is a waitlist and a person buys your spot you will receive a refund only once another person has paid in full.
- If there is no waiting list, you are free to give your space to a friend, or to attempt to sell your space.
- Both members and non‐members may register and pay for trips as soon as they are made available on the website.
- Non‐members will pay a nominal premium for spots on most of our dive charters.
- Member pricing is extended to select other dive clubs. For a list of clubs with reciprocal pricing agreements, please contact the LSD boat committee.
- Bunk request priority is given to members first, in the order payment is received, then to non‐members, in the order payment is received. It is advantageous to book the trip as early as possible and be a club member to receive the highest possible bunk space priority.
- Non‐members who join the club more than 30 days prior to a trip will be reclassified as members for the purpose of bunk priority assignments and trip fees. If this occurs, please notify the boat committee immediately after annual dues payment is made.
- The boat committee reserves the right to adjust bunk assignments as needed to accommodate the specific boat bunk configuration, sharing requests, and gender bunkmate considerations. The boat committee will make every effort to accommodate specific bunk requests in order of priority and in a fair and equitable manner.
- Non‐members who join the club within five days after a dive trip will have the differential between member and non‐member pricing for that trip credited toward their annual dues.
For more information, please contact the LSD Boat Committee at email@example.com
Ready to Dive with Laguna Sea Dwellers? Join Today!JOIN